Crocs Inc. is an American firm that manufactures and distributes foam clogs under the Crocs brand name. They have been a favorite among students of all ages because of their comfort and unique style.
From the Crocs website or the Crocs mobile app, you may purchase casual shoes and other Crocs products. In the first 30 minutes after you place your order, you can cancel it if you realize you made a mistake or decide not to proceed with your Crocs purchase.
Crocs gives you only a few hours to change your mind before placing an order. Faster assistance is needed if you have any issues canceling your Crocs order.
Can I cancel an order with Crocs?
Within the first 30 minutes of placing a purchase, Crocs Inc. permits you to cancel it. Orders that are not cancelled within 30 minutes of placement may be returned and refunded. Orders placed using Crocs gift cards are nonrefundable. In order to cancel your Crocs order online:
- You must first log in to your Crocs account.
- Move in accordance with your previous orders
- In the yellow box on the right, click the “cancel this order” button.
- If you haven’t already done so, go to the Crocs website and click on ‘Cancellations,’ then enter your order number and email address in the fields given.
- If you don’t click the “Cancel this order” button in time, your cancellation window will close. Once you’ve placed your order, you can’t change it; you must either cancel it or wait for it to arrive before returning it.
Is There a Returns Policy for Crocs?
All Crocs products can be returned, save those purchased with gift cards and those marked as “last sale.”
Special-event-related products cannot be returned unless they’ve been damaged. Returns are accepted for 45 days following the final payment, after which you cannot return or get a refund from Crocs Inc., You must have the order number and billing zip code handy before submitting your request for a refund or exchange. To send your package back, follow these directions:
- Crocs’ main website or your Crock account
- Select ‘Returns’ from the drop-down menu.
- Specify the reason why you’re returning the merchandise.
- Decide on the shipping method you prefer.
- Print your refund slips and look over them.
Please note that you can return products in any of the following ways:
- Choose a separate carrier for your own needs.
- UPS Prepaid Label for Shipment
- To return the item, go to your neighborhood Crocs store.
- Upon receipt of your delivery, Crocs promises to complete your return application within 10-14 days. Crocs will either refund your money or provide you with a product of equivalent value after it has processed your return. You’ll get your money back, minus the delivery costs.
- Damaged goods can be returned within the first 90 days of delivery for a refund, exchange, or credit. Crocs gifts can also be exchanged for other Crocs merchandise.
- Crocs’ customer care can be reached at 1-866-306-3179 or by email to arrange up a refund or exchange for damaged products or good Crocs.