The TMB bank was originated in the year 1921 with the name of Nadar Bank. After some time, its name was changed, and it is now known as Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. The headquarters of this Bank is situated in Tamilnadu where you can get the facilities. Several branches are spread across India, and a person could make access to a number of 509. The bank is also popular for providing Digital Services to the customers, such as internet banking.
Using the internet banking service provided by TMB bank, the users can easily access banking. A consumer can access the services provided by the bank at any time without visiting the bank manually. But for this, it is necessary to register and log in to the account to avail of the services.
Process To Login TMB Net Banking
- First of all, the customer has to visit the official website of the bank.
- There is an option available named as continue to login; you have to click on it.
- The customer needs to enter the user id and password in the option provided on the page.
- Then you have to click on the start in option present that will provide you various services of net banking.
- Under the list of starting options, you would find a submit button on which you have to press after the final decision.
- Undergoing the steps suggested above, you can directly get into contact with the bank server. You can easily make access to the net banking services after logging in through your ID.
How To Register On TMB Net Banking?
A person has to follow some of the steps to get registered on the TMB bank. When you desire to get the net banking service for this Bank, you should visit the branch near you. The user must provide the bank details and registered mobile number to the bank executive.
- The officials provide an application form that the customer needs to fill in using the required details.
- The customer must carefully enter the registered mobile number because it will help a lot.
- Once you have filled the form, you should provide the application form to the officer who helped you.
- Once you are done with the registration process, your activation will begin, for which you have to visit the official website.
- Click on the new user option provided on the official page of the TMB net banking.
- After accepting the terms and conditions of the page, you need to click on the agree button provided.
- Further, the user will also have to mention different details that will be asked on the page. You need to fill the inquiries that could include Bank account number, card number, date of birth, and captcha code.
Finally, an OTP will be provided on your registered mobile number to help you in the process. Once you enter the OTP provided on the page, you will be able to activate your account for net banking services.