This is a scholarship program provided by Canara Bank for different students who are scoring well in their subjects. The process for applying for the scholarship is easy and simple. Students who have cleared their master’s degrees are applicable for the Canara Bank scholarship. First, you have to link your scholar degree with the Canara Bank official website and then submit it in your UGC. UGC submission is necessary because you could make losses if you don’t submit proper documents.
Or you could also consider submitting your degree at the Canada scholar corner link, which you could easily find on the Google platform. After clicking on the scholar’s corner, you would have to verify the details you submitted. Once your details have been verified, you were provided with a user id and login password to enter the scholar corner. Below given steps will help you register at the UGC portal to avail the Canara scholar corner program.
- Students applying for the first time into a Canara Bank scholarship must come with their IFSC code and other account information. Decide this it is important to have your master’s degree along with you during this visit.
- Students applying for a present link can only apply in 24 months from the date of the result; after that, it would not be considered valid. However, once the result of all the cut-off lists has been declared, the scholars can link their ID to the UGC portal in 12 months only. Therefore as soon as a scholar knows about the cut of the list, they must submit their details at the UGC portal.
- Any student already linked with the Canara Bank can directly submit their documents on the UGC portal. They need not submit any documents or IFSC code at the Canara Bank. This is because the bank already has all the customers’ information for the students who have linked to it earlier.
- If any university is not linked with the UGC portal, then they could enter their request on the official website of UGC. They must enter the specific explanation for which they want to connect to the UGC portal. Once the authority goes through their request and finds it suitable, they will allow you to link student id on the platform.
- The system will generate a payment schedule after linking to the UGC portal and providing all your account information. You could easily check your payment schedule on the screen by entering your user id and password. If all your details are the same to be genuine, then your payment will get started on the scholarship portal. Your scholarship amount will directly get transferred to your account, which you have linked with the Canara Bank.
This is the process that you have to follow for registering on the Canada scholar corner program. It is quite easy, and anybody who has completed their master’s degree can apply to the program. It is a great option for students who want to pursue their studies and the source of income, but remember it also has a cut-off.