Net banking is very important in today’s time, where technology has advanced to a great extent. Bank has provided you the facility of carrying out any activity online just by sitting at your home with a Smartphone. However, people who are not aware of net banking must access it to increase their convenience.
Besides this, with the help of net banking, they could access their account and banking services at any time of the day. Steps for starting net banking are provided below; check them out for registering on Vijaya Bank net banking online.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Registration Process
You could easily register for the net banking of Vijaya Bank if you are a customer of the bank. You can carry out the process online as well as offline. Steps for Vijaya Bank net banking registration are provided below.
- Enter the major details that the website would ask for accessing net banking. These details include credit card details, debit card details, account number, date of birth, and PAN number. You may also require adding the transaction details of at least the last three transactions that are successfully updated in your passbook.
- After entering all these details successfully, you would be provided OTP on your registered mobile number.
- This is a one-time password and would be valid for 10 to 15 minutes only. Enter it into the website where it is required and set a user ID and a login password. You also need to set a transaction password, which would be required whenever you make any transaction.
- After carrying out these steps successfully, you would receive a confirmation code by SMS on your registered mobile number. It would also contain a link from where you could access your net banking. Go through the link or directly go through the official website of the bank.
- Login to your account will be available after one working day or 24 hours once you have registered using your ID and password. Remember Saturday and Sunday; it would not be counted in your registration days.
- Download the net banking app that is provided by Vijaya bank for its customers. You could easily download the app from the Google Play store, named V-e connects+ application. If you are an IOS user, you could also access the application on your iOS app Store.
Features Of Vijaya Bank Net Banking
- Create online deposits and withdrawals easily without the hassle of traveling to the bank. For example, the minimum amount you could deposit is 10000, and the maximum is five crores.
- Pay electricity bills, water bills, and insurance installments.
- Recharge your mobile phone or DTH without any additional charges.
- Book movie tickets
- Enjoy online shopping
- Make interbank and intra Bank transactions with minimum charges
- Pay taxes directly to the tax department.
These are the steps of accessing Vijaya Bank net banking online easily. Here are also provided the features that you could enjoy after accessing net banking. It is always a good idea to go for an application rather than the website because it is more convenient.