Bank of Baroda is the third largest bank in India; its parent organizations are the government of India, Ministry of finance. Its headquarters are in Alkapuri and Vadodara, and also it was founded in Vadodara. All the banks nowadays provide online services so that you don’t have to visit the bank for any transactions and you can easily do it at home. Like this bank of Baroda has started an app service which is M-Connect Plus. M-Connect plus is the official mobile app of Bank of Baroda by which you can conveniently do any of the Baroda bank-related work.
This app is an upgraded version of M-Connect and is much more convenient, secured, user-friendly, and easy to use. Also, the service of this upgraded app is much better than the old one. This beneficial app provides many services, and also many cashback offers are also provided by which you can save some money. You can activate this in many ways, but the steps to activate M-Connect Plus through ATM are explained here.
Steps To Activate M-Connect Plus
- First, you need the ATM card and the mobile number you have registered in your bank account. Then visit the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM, swipe the card at ATM, and log in using your PIN.
- After you have logged in, you will get many options; choose M-Connect (mobile banking). Then, the following screen will appear, and there you will be given with registration option.
- Select the registration option which is given at the top of the other three options. And here you will be asked for your registered mobile number which you have given in your bank account.
- Enter the registered mobile number, and then you will get the option of account type that is a saving or current account. Choose your account type, and the process of registration is completed.
- You will see a successful registration message and get your MPIN or password on your registered mobile number.
How To Start The Baroda M-Connect Plus?
- After the registration process is completed, on your mobile phone, go to the play store. Now search for the BOB M-Connect Plus app and download the app.
- Then install the app and open it, there you will be asked for your MPIN, which was sent to your registered mobile number, and enter the MPIN there.
- Now all your services are activated, and you can use the app as you want and take the benefits of this app. you can do your bank transactions, you can recharge your mobile phone, DTH recharge, you can check your balance, pay your electricity bills and many more bill payments.
To Sum Up
There are many ways by which you can activate this service, like going to a bank branch, internet banking, and ATM. Although The steps to activate the Bank of Baroda M-Connect plus are straightforward, the benefits provided by this app are many and are very easy to use.